Patient Reviews

Reviews for Laser Skin Resurfacing Procedures Near Dallas, TX

Reviews for Dr. Naveen Setty

Online patient opinion sites are more popular than ever and give us yet another reason to provide you with excellent service. Our fellowship-trained, board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Naveen Setty, wants to inspire your confidence in choosing Setty Plastics & Aesthetics for your plastic and reconstructive surgical care. This review section makes it easy for you to read about honest feedback about experiences with Dr. Setty, his medical staff, certified medical aestheticians, and more. We encourage you to take a few minutes to read about our current and former patients and their thoughts about our patient care and cosmetic services. Learn more about how others have experienced breast augmentations, body lift surgeries, liposuction, noninvasive rejuvenation treatments, nonsurgical skin tightening, injectables, and much more at our facilities in Dallas and McKinney, TX

Filter15 Reviews  
5.0
DAPI
Review from O.E.  |  Source: Google  |  Dec 14, 2019

Great experience here. Autumn and the team are attentive and genuinely cares about the full patient experience. My laser treatments have had phenomenal results and I'm glad I scheduled my first appointment. More

5.0
DAPI
Review from K.G.  |  Source: Google  |  Mar 14, 2019

I thoroughly enjoy coming to this place for my appts! I’ve been to both the Dallas and McKinney locations. The hydra facial is a MUST. It is both relaxing AND effective. They even manage to make my laser hair removal treatments a pleasant experience. The results from my laser treatments have been miraculous. I noticed a BIG difference by the second session. Wonderful med spa! More

5.0
DAPI
Review from G.F.  |  Source: Yelp  |  Jun 23, 2018

Got a laser package here since it was a better deal to do a package of 3 versus just one area. I'm so glad I got the package because now I rarely have to shave! My leg hair grows in so slow & is soft not prickly & same with my underarms! I had previously gotten laser treatments done on my Brazilian by a different company so I thought I knew what to expect. But here they take much better care of you. They use these cute little mini ice packs to get the area cold before using the laser. So it felt totally different than my previous experience! I highly recommend getting your legs done you can barely feel a thing! Another plus is that all of the lady that work up there are super nice & I feel like I'm going to see my friends when I go to my appointment. Which is super important when you're going to go get your Brazilian treatment. The girl that works the front is always so sweet & accommodating especially on the phone when I'm trying to schedule an appointment. Super convenient location as well! I highly recommend these ladies! More

5.0
DAPI
Review from G.F.  |  Source: Yelp  |  Jun 23, 2018

Got a laser package here since it was a better deal to do a package of 3 versus just one area. I’m so glad I got the package because now I rarely have to shave! My leg hair grows in so slow & is soft not prickly & same with my underarms!I had previously gotten laser treatments done on my Brazilian by a different company so I thought I knew what to expect. But here they take much better care of you. They use these cute little mini ice packs to get the area cold before using the laser. So it felt totally different than my previous experience! I highly recommend getting your legs done you can barely feel a thing! Another plus is that all of the lady that work up there are super nice & I feel like I’m going to see my friends when I go to my appointment. Which is super important when you’re going to go get your Brazilian treatment. The girl that works the front is always so sweet & accommodating especially on the phone when I’m trying to schedule an appointment. Super convenient location as well! I highly recommend these ladies! More

5.0
DAPI
Review from K.G.  |  Source: Google  |  Mar 28, 2018

I thoroughly enjoy coming to this place for my appts! The hydra facial is a MUST. It is both relaxing AND effective. They even manage to make my laser hair removal treatments a pleasant experience. The results from my laser treatments have been miraculous. I noticed a BIG difference by the second session. Wonderful med spa! More

5.0
DAPI
Review from K.E.  |  Source: Yelp  |  Mar 23, 2018

Laser Hair removal has been the best decision I have made! Originally bought one service with Groupon. I truly appreciate how Reagan made me feel at ease and I also purchased full legs and under arms. She worked with my schedule to stay with her through all my laser treatments. Best decision ever and a big thanks to Reagan! More

5.0
DAPI
Review from R.D.  |  Source: Yelp  |  Jan 27, 2017

The staff are great. The laser treatments are very effective, I've seen a huge difference with my hair growth More

5.0
DAPI
Review from B.L.  |  Source: Google  |  Mar 14, 2016

Their machines are very effective! I originally bought a Groupon for 6 laser treatments in 2 small areas and it was great. I don't know if it's because of my skin or the laser machine but after the second session I wasn't worrying about shaving my underarms! Their staff is absolutely amazing. They are very professional and easy going. I would definitely recommend them. More

5.0
DAPI
Review from M.M.  |  Source: Google  |  Mar 14, 2016

Laura F does a superior job in both peels and laser treatments. Super nice, friendly and thorough. More

5.0
DAPI
Review from E.I.  |  Source: Google  |  Mar 14, 2016

I love it!!! All the staff is very friendly and the laser treatments are very effective. I'm currently getting the Brazilian and under arms done and I've seen a huge difference in just the first 3 sessions. 😊 More

5.0
DAPI
Review from E.V.  |  Source: Yelp  |  Feb 11, 2016

I have been coming to Laser Beauty Medical Spa for almost 2 years now, once every 6 weeks. I am having everything from the waist down treated and I mean EVERYTHING. It's really exciting to see less and less hair come back after every visit. I have been treated by every laser technician at the Dallas location and every one of them are extremely professional and make you feel comfortable right away. I was sorta the ginnie pig to laser treatments for my family. After seeing my results just after my first few treatments, I got my 2 sisters, 2 of my nieces, and my Mother to come get treated as well. They are all seeing results and happy about making the decision to get treated! I actually found LBMS through Groupon and when I called to get information they said they would price match 1 of their groupons for my first purchase. I went with the 6 Brazilian treatments and later added different packages after seeing that it worked. So if you see them have a Groupon posted make sure to take advantage of that great offer! Another thing I like about LBMS is that they have Saturday hours available. I have a very crazy work schedule during the week so their Saturday hours are very convenient for me. I hope this review helps anybody that is skeptical or nervous about getting laser hair removal. Just do it! It's sooooo worth it! More

5.0
DAPI
Review from P.P.  |  Source: Yelp  |  Nov 15, 2015

I have been visiting this spa and the Dallas and Allen location for almost over a year! Great atmosphere and exceptional service. I highly recommend Maya - she is update on the treatments and technologies the spa has to offer.  Not only has she assisted me with my laser treatments and helped me tremendously with my adult acne issues! The HydraFacial treatment did wonders to my face. She is well worth my drive from Iriving to Allen! More

5.0
DAPI
Review from C.H.  |  Source: Google  |  Oct 03, 2013

No one from Laser Beauty Medical Spa has ever asked me to write a review. These remarks are totally unsolicited. I began laser treatments about 10 years ago when the technology was relatively new. The old lasers were quite painful and the results were spotty. Fast forward to 2010 and I began laser treatments at a place in Dallas on Lovers. All of the technicians used euphemisms like 'beautiful', 'gorgeous' and 'darling'. This is a bit unsettling when having bikini area treatments. The laser was surprisingly painful and the staff discouraged the use of lidocaine skin numbing cream. Ouch! After 6 treatments, I still had about 80% of the hair. I purchased a Groupon for Laser Beauty Medical Spa and had one area re-treated and a second area treated for the first time. After 4 treatments, over 90% of the hair was gone. The remaining two treatments were spaced out to catch each new growth cycle and clear the remaining 10%. The laser sprays a cold blast at the same time or a second after the hair zapper (my technical term) making even the move sensitive areas tolerable and all other areas pain free. Bottom line: the lasers work and they don't hurt. I showed up 15 minutes late for an appointment and the staff were very nice about it. They explained the spot was filled by another client and would I mind waiting? I ended up waiting about 10 minutes before being fitted in. At another appointment, I somehow managed to show up a day and 30 minutes early. Again, the staff and office manager, Gita, were incredibly nice about it and allowed me to get a treatment that day instead of having to drive there again the following day. I'm incredibly happy to have found a place that has a friendly, professional staff and lasers that really work. More

5.0
DAPI
Review from C.H.  |  Source: Google  |  Mar 28, 2013

No one from Laser Beauty Medical Spa has ever asked me to write a review. These remarks are totally unsolicited. I began laser treatments about 10 years ago when the technology was relatively new. The old lasers were quite painful and the results were spotty. Fast forward to 2010 and I began laser treatments at a place in Dallas on Lovers. All of the technicians used euphemisms like 'beautiful', 'gorgeous' and 'darling'. This is a bit unsettling when having bikini area treatments. The laser was surprisingly painful and the staff discouraged the use of lidocaine skin numbing cream. Ouch! After 6 treatments, I still had about 80% of the hair. I purchased a Groupon for Laser Beauty Medical Spa and had one area re-treated and a second area treated for the first time. After 4 treatments, over 90% of the hair was gone. The remaining two treatments were spaced out to catch each new growth cycle and clear the remaining 10%. The laser sprays a cold blast at the same time or a second after the hair zapper (my technical term) making even the move sensitive areas tolerable and all other areas pain free. Bottom line: the lasers work and they don't hurt. I showed up 15 minutes late for an appointment and the staff were very nice about it. They explained the spot was filled by another client and would I mind waiting? I ended up waiting about 10 minutes before being fitted in. At another appointment, I somehow managed to show up a day and 30 minutes early. Again, the staff and office manager, Gita, were incredibly nice about it and allowed me to get a treatment that day instead of having to drive there again the following day. I'm incredibly happy to have found a place that has a friendly, professional staff and lasers that really work. More

5.0
DAPI
Review from C.H.  |  Source: Google  |  Mar 14, 2013

No one from Laser Beauty Medical Spa has ever asked me to write a review. These remarks are totally unsolicited. I began laser treatments about 10 years ago when the technology was relatively new. The old lasers were quite painful and the results were spotty. Fast forward to 2010 and I began laser treatments at a place in Dallas on Lovers. All of the technicians used euphemisms like 'beautiful', 'gorgeous' and 'darling'. This is a bit unsettling when having bikini area treatments. The laser was surprisingly painful and the staff discouraged the use of lidocaine skin numbing cream. Ouch! After 6 treatments, I still had about 80% of the hair.I purchased a Groupon for Laser Beauty Medical Spa and had one area re-treated and a second area treated for the first time. After 4 treatments, over 90% of the hair was gone. The remaining two treatments were spaced out to catch each new growth cycle and clear the remaining 10%. The laser sprays a cold blast at the same time or a second after the hair zapper (my technical term) making even the move sensitive areas tolerable and all other areas pain free. Bottom line: the lasers work and they don't hurt.I showed up 15 minutes late for an appointment and the staff were very nice about it. They explained the spot was filled by another client and would I mind waiting? I ended up waiting about 10 minutes before being fitted in. At another appointment, I somehow managed to show up a day and 30 minutes early. Again, the staff and office manager, Gita, were incredibly nice about it and allowed me to get a treatment that day instead of having to drive there again the following day.I'm incredibly happy to have found a place that has a friendly, professional staff and lasers that really work. More

*Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person. Images may contain models.